All offices are open for election. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preside at all meetings of the Chapter and the Executive Committee
- Direct the activities of the Chapter.
- Represent and speak for the Chapter.
- Ensure that all officers and committees are coordinated.
- In the absence of the president, preside at all meetings and perform the duties of the president.
- Perform such other duties as the President or the Executive Committee shall assign to her.
- Record the meeting minutes
- Read the minutes to the Chapter for correction and approval
- Be responsible for the accounting and expenditure of all funds of the Chapter.
- Keep an accurate financial record of all funds.
- Reconcile Chapter funds.
- Present to the Chapter a proposed budget for the annual operation of the Chapter.
- Keep the official record of all monies collected.
- Deposit all funds.
- Keep the membership list for each fiscal year.
- Assist the Treasurer in the preparation of financial reports.
- Maintain the official roster of local alumnae (members and non-members).
- Be responsible for the distribution of all correspondence to roster addresses.
- Send notices of meetings to those on the Chapter mailing list according to the established schedule.
- Maintain the Chapter listserv and official website.